How To Get Organic Traffic From Google Bing Yahoo.
Today I’m going to tell you how you can increase your website’s organic traffic. And if you have just started a new website. So these posts are going to be very beneficial to you. I had stopped creating website tips related posts, but many of my viewers mailed me that I am creating a post because I create website related posts.
Guys, every new blogger or website owner has the desire that their website comes in search results of all these Google, Yahoo, Bing, yandex. And the traffic of their website increases organically. So if you also want to increase your website’s organic traffic, then you should read this post carefully.
See Also Below Links:-
Security in WhatsApp! How it works
What is age of universe? Do you knew it? Must read!
3D printer! How it works? Create anything you like.
Future of internet! How it will change your life.
Before starting the post, I would like to tell you that the traffic of their website has not increased immediately, as is the largest website or blog. It takes a little time And if you have to rank your website first page, the biggest contribution is to your content. If your content is good then Google and the rest of the search engines will rank it quickly and well. It will take 3 to 4 months time to increase your website traffic slowly slowly.
First of all, you have to submit your website and website sitemap to Google Yahoo Bing and Yandex. So how to add a website and submit a sitemap, I am going to tell you below.
So first you will talk about how to add your website to Google.
Google has created Google Webmaster Program for website and blog owners, its first name was Google Search Console.
I will tell you here with Points and please do not miss any point.
- First of all you have to go to the website of Google Webmaster tool.
- You need to login to your Google Account after coming here. Remember, your phone number and recovery email are included in the account. Otherwise, there may be some difficulty when there is a problem.
- After that you have to add your website by clicking on the Add Property tab. After entering the name of the website you will be able to click verification, then you will need to click the alternate option and click on the HTML tag.
- When you click on the HTML tag, you will get an HTML code.
- This HTML code has to put your website in between the meta code
- After this you have to verify that once the website is validated, your webmaster will be able to appear in the tool.
- Now you have to submit your sitemap. Sitemap Your website is a map of all the links that will tell Google that these links are in my website. And they have to rank only.
- Most website hosting companies give site map access to a great deal. Some have to make a sitemap.
- If you want to check that your hosting provider has given site map access, you can check it like www.example.com/sitemap.xml. (Place Of Example Write Your Website)
- If you are a blogger then you have to go to This website to create your own sitemap and to link it to the webmaster tools you will find.
- If your site is in the map .xml format then you can submit your site map. After the sitemap has been submitted, Google will check all your links in the sitemap after which it will be indexed. The index process can take 1 to 2 weeks. So be patient.
- If you have a 20 to 25 post on your website then submit a Sitemap according to my opinion. Because then you have more index chances.
- After this, whenever you put any new content on your website you will have to resubmit the site map. You will find this option in Webmaster Tools.