How To Install Linux In Android Phone | Easy Way.
As I mentioned earlier, my website is very much like students if you are our old visitors, you know this. So by keeping in mind those people and those who want to learn something new, I make my posts so that they understand everything easily.
See what happens that not everyone has enough money to buy a laptop of 30 or 40 thousand. Meaning their economic condition is not as good. But they want to learn.
So they think man, I have no laptop, how do I do it. So they do not need to be disappointed in any way.
I myself have created this website from my mobile phone and also wrote a post from it. I am writing this post also from mobile.
So I mean to say that if you have a desire to learn or do something in you then do the resources you have.
Now I will come to the topic. After looking at all these things, I thought that this topic should be brought to the public about how you can install Linux on your Android phone.
First of all you need to download an application from its name in the Play Store GNU ROOT DEBIAN.
This software downloads Linux files to your device from Linux’s main source. And installs it for you in your device.
Now what you have to do, I will say step by step.
- Best of all, you do not need Rooted Android Mobile, you can do any normal Android mobiles.
- After downloading, you have to wait for a while because it will extract some files into your device. It can take about 10 minutes, depending on the performance of your device.
- When all the files are extracted, you will get a command window. This command window gives you the ability to use every feature of Linux.
- Some commands will still work in this command window and nothing else. So we have to download some files via commands. For this, your internet should be a little fast.
- First you have to type apt-get update and hit enter button it will take some times. Then you have to type apt-get upgrade and again press enter it’s also give some time to install some files and upgrade your Linux to latest. So be patient. Now your Linux system is fully updated.
- After this you have to download three files through commands and download. This will help your system to support all types of files. Which is designed for Linux.
- First you have to install Python script so type apt-get install python and hit enter button. It will take some times. Then again you have to type apt-get install perl again press enter. And then after process type apt-get install ruby and press enter button.
- Now your Android device has full Linux installed system and you have to give commands and your mobile will do the same thing as a Linux computer.
- If you do not know the whole command, then no matter what I have created this list of some 40 most useful Linux commands you can read from this.
- If you do not work with graphic user interface then all your work will be done through commands. And the best thing you can do is to use it for penetrating testing.