5 Reasons Why We Need To Learn Commands Lines. Command Prompt Or Terminal
So let’s start with today’s post.
Guys, what happens today is the operating system we have today, along with the command line and graphical user interface. But we do not use the command line to simplify our work and use the interface of the graphic. If you are a normal user and you do not have an interest in the computer, then no matter if you use anything. But if you want to go ahead or do something in the stream of information technology, then this is a very serious matter for you. If you are not using the command line.
I will tell you about 10 things here today, why you should use the command line but before that, I explain to you the difference between the graphic user interface and the command line.
Graphics User Interface Vs Command Line
Graphic User Interface:-
- It depends on navigating your operating system’s icons and menus.
- There is no need to remember any type of command in it.
- In the graphic user interface, you also have to use the mouse with the keyboard.
- The ease and simplicity of the use of such operating systems that provide the user with a graphic navigable system that has made it very good and useful for the user.
- In the command window, the user can use only the keyboard, in which the use of the mouse is forbidden.
- In this, you need a separate and unique command for every job.
- The normal user is very difficult to understand this. But programmers can use it easily.
- The use of the command line is difficult for normal users and they have to remember each command, which makes it difficult to use command interfaces, compared to the graphics interface.
- If you are connected to any information technology industry then you should remember about 45% of the commands. Whether it’s Linux, Windows, DOS, anyone else is important to you.
- If you want to become a programmer in the future then it is very important for you to use the command window, because by command, when you operate your computer, there will be a lot of enthusiasm within you to learn coding and your typing skills will also be good together.
- If you want to go ahead and test any type of penetrations, then you should be aware of 100% commands which are based on Linux.
- If you want to prove to your friends that you can operate them from any operating system of a computer, you must definitely learn this.
- If you are planning to become a web developer then you are very much required to learn the command line because the web developer has to execute offline through many of its web program commands.
So if you like the post share it, Do comments if you have a query. So Thank you for the reading post, check out daily for amazing stuff and new upcoming.