Are We Looking Everything In Past? Secret Of Universe.
So Now I do not take much time to come straight to the issue and start the post of today.
So before understanding Are We Looking Everything In Past? , you have to understand the theory of light.
As you know, the light is such an object in the world that can travel in the fastest in spaces, and the light speed is 300000 Kilometers per second.
We can see something when the light falls on the object that we have to see, then by reflection from the object reaches our eyes, then we can see that object.
Speaking means that when the light is above the object then the light will be reflected from there and then on our eyes. Then we will be able to see it. But it takes some time to reach the light from the object to our eyes. But this time is so short that we can not feel it.
If the light is looking for some mini-seconds to reach our eyes, then we are looking at that object in the past.
Are We Looking In Past?
I will tell Step By step here as usual, in what way we are looking at everything in the past. Here I will tell you some wonderful things that will change your view of this world.
- As we all know, light takes 8 minutes and 20 seconds for the sun to reach the earth. So what we see from the Sun to Earth is 8 minutes 20 seconds old. Because the current sunlight will take 8 minutes to 20 seconds to reach the Earth. So this suggests that the Sun we see from the Earth is of the past. Isn’t it? Shocking thing
- Let’s say a star is 1 light year away from the Earth. Meaning that the sunlight takes 1 year to reach that star. So the light that we are seeing at that time, that light is 1 year old. To say straight straightforward means that we see that star in 1 year past. And it will take 1 year to reach the light of that star’s present time light.
- Suppose we have 231 million light years in the distance of a Planet. If we look at our Earth from there in present time, then we will still see dinosaurs from there. Because the light that has reached there today is 231 million years old of the earth. And if we look at that Planet from Earth, then it will not show us 231 million years of present time. Isn’t it? Shocking thing
- You must have seen the crackers burning on Diwali or some other festival. If those crackers are being burned to us at some distance, then our light looks first and the voice comes later. The sound takes 1 or 2 seconds to reach us. So whatever we hear his voice has already happened. What we see and hear is past past past events.
- Suppose we travel by speed of 95% of light and go to a Planet which is 5 light years away from Earth and from there we see our sweet earth so we can see our spent tomorrow. Because the light that is reaching us is 5 years old. And what we have passed five years ago, we will be in front of us once again.
So if you like the post share it, Do comments if you have a query. So Thank you for the reading post, check out daily for amazing stuff and new upcoming.